Join the Carbon County Chamber, our region’s largest business association, and strengthen your business and local community.
Carbon County Chamber membership is a business involvement, and like all investments, a good business owner expects a positive return. That’s why the Carbon County Chamber delivers a series of benefits that seeks to improve your business’ profitability and build a better community.
The Carbon County Chamber offers a wider variety of levels for membership, each custom fit for many different types, sizes and circumstances of local businesses.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimized) listing in the Online Chamber Business Directory on the Chamber’s website
- Networking opportunities throughout the year with member-pricing for programs, meetings and signature events
- Chamber referrals to your business/organization
- Opportunity to post your company’s announcements in Member News on the Chamber website and social media platforms
- Advertisement and sponsorship opportunities (print and online)
- Invitations to workshops, trainings and programs designed to keep you informed about key topics, upcoming events and unique opportunities
- Opportunity to post jobs openings on Chamber Job Board
- Opportunity to post corporate events to Community Calendar
Click on each Membership Tier to learn more.
Includes ALL Core Benefits
This tier is designed for small business start-ups with no physical locations & non-profit organizations.